This historic single-family home is truly a gem, situated in a charming neighborhood with a rich history and close proximity to the intracoastal waterway. With its 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, plus a den, the house offers ample space for comfortable living. The inclusion of a one-car garage is a convenient feature that provides both parking space and extra storage. Being close to downtown ensures easy access to a variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Living in this neighborhood will make it all easily accessible.Overall, this historic home provides the ideal setting for a range of lifestyles. Its historical charm, spacious layout, beautiful yard, and convenient location make it an exceptional choice for those seeking a comfortable and inviting place to call home.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,635 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Palm Beach Lakes
Detailed Room Information
- Stacked Bedrooms
- Kitchen Dining Combo, Living Dining Combo
- Dining Combo
- Dryer,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Window/Wall Unit, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. None, Wall Furnace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bedroom on Main Level,Kitchen/Dining Combo,Living/Dining Room,Stacked Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Driveway,Garage,Other,On Street.
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Patio,Room For Pool. < 1/4 Acre.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price